Content Marketing Manager
DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A RAPIDLY GROWING TEAM AND HAVE A BIG IMPACT?
Latchel is a Y-Combinator-backed, high-growth, and well-funded startup seeking a Growth Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. We are a fully remote company and invest heavily in creating a strong culture to keep us connected.
Our team is small and nimble and there are ample advancement and growth opportunities inside of Latchel.
Opportunity & Impact
Latchel is looking for a highly motivated content marketing manager to help fuel our marketing goals and our company wide goals. We are on pace to triple in size this year, and this role will be an integral part of achieving that growth. This is an exciting opportunity to create meaningful impact in a high-growth company.
This is a full time (40hr/week) role. The content marketing manager will report to Latchel’s Head of Marketing and work closely with the entire growth team (Sales & Customer Success) to support and push marketing initiatives forward.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with current content marketing strategy & initiatives aligned with Latchel’s brand positioning and voice: sponsored articles, blog posts, asset design, email copy, etc.
- Helping to develop and execute a consistent education based webinar series.
- Assist in the copywriting for all promotional marketing materials/assets (online & print).
- Assist in creating content for our industry newsletter, PropertyBrew.
- Assist with social media campaigns and initiatives.
- Measure and track results of owned marketing initiatives to ensure that they are contributing meaningfully to our overall marketing KPIs.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a storyteller by nature.
- Be both highly creative and data oriented.
- Be hungry to learn and advance within the company.
- Be able to stay highly productive in a remote working environment.
- Stay consistent with Latchel’s core leadership principles.
Compensations & Qualifications:
- At least 2 years experience in a developing B2B content.
- Experience in or knowledge of the real estate/property management industry preferred but not required.
- Strong writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Proficient in SEO.
- Experience working within CRMs and project management tools.
- Desire to work in a fast-growing and quickly evolving startup with the ability to be agile.
The salary range for this role is $60 – 80k annually + company stock options (may be adjusted dependent on experience). We run employee reviews quarterly, and at each quarter there is opportunity for salary bumps dependent upon individual & department level KPIs for the quarter.
We also have great medical, dental, and vision plans and a 4% 1:1 401k match.
Up to 4 weeks annual PTO.
Monthly budget for home office supplies.
How to Apply:
Email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Make sure the email subject includes [Content Marketing Manager] (with the square brackets). After submitting your resume we will follow-up with next steps.