As concerns continue to grow surrounding the COVID-19 virus, we know how important it is to come together as an industry to stay as informed and safe as possible. Sharing vital knowledge and resources for support surrounding the ever-changing implications of Coronavirus is key to this, so I wanted to share what Latchel is doing to help during these challenging times.
What we’ve already done:
Latchel has been a fully remote company since its founding, so we have no internal disruptions in our services, and we’ve been able to help provide remote work tools to those transitioning. You can:
- Check out our blog post on managing remote work culture, accountability, and efficiency.
- Tune into our video session where we go in depth on tools you can use as you transition.
What we are currently doing:
Latchel is offering financial assistance and additional support to customers utilizing our 24/7 Home Assistant.
Our 24/7 Home Assistant was built to provide additional profit to businesses. This gives our customers maintenance coordination at ZERO cost, and can help alleviate any financial burdens being experienced in business. If you’d like to chat with us about how we can help in this way, you can do so here.
In addition, we’ll be continually updating this page where you can:
- Track relevant updates like:
- Eviction, property tax, and mortgage moratoriums nationwide, and other industry relevant news updates.
- Guidance from government, safety, and industry officials as we continue to operate.
- Live updates on Coronavirus spread nationwide.
- Connect to resources like:
- Small business loan guidance and opportunities available.
- Tools and companies providing things like:
- Rent default insurance
- Security deposit alternatives (gives tenants ability to get their security deposit back to help financially during this time).
- Virtual showing tools.
- Online communities and forums where industry professionals are sharing & discussing valuable information on working through Coronavirus.
- Learn & Implement new online tools with our ever-growing lists of guidance for remote work transitions.
It’s been said that those who work in the property management industry are habitually wired to handle anything. We believe that to be true, and we are here to support in any way we can as we all adjust to new norms.
Ethan Lieber, Latchel CEO