Growth Marketing Specialist
DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A RAPIDLY GROWING TEAM AND HAVE A BIG IMPACT?
Latchel is a Y-Combinator-backed, high-growth, and well-funded startup seeking a Growth Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team. We are a fully remote company and invest heavily in creating a strong culture to keep us connected.
Our team is small and nimble and there are ample advancement and growth opportunities inside of Latchel.
Opportunity & Impact
Latchel is looking for a highly motivated growth marketing specialist to help fuel our marketing goals and our company wide goals. We are on pace to triple in size this year, and this role will be an integral part of achieving that growth. This is an exciting opportunity to create meaningful impact in a high-growth company.
This is a full time (40hr/week) role. The growth marketing specialist will report to Latchel’s Head of Marketing and work closely with the entire growth team (Sales & Customer Success) to support and push marketing initiatives forward.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with current content marketing strategy & initiatives aligned with Latchel’s brand positioning and voice: sponsored articles, blog posts, asset design, email copy, etc.
- Helping to develop and execute a consistent webinar series.
- Ideate and execute upon new digital marketing strategies we haven’t tapped into yet.
- Assist in the ongoing project plan of our industry newsletter, PropertyBrew.
- Assist with social media campaigns and initiatives.
- Measure and track results of owned marketing initiatives to ensure that they are contributing meaningfully to our overall marketing KPIs.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be both highly creative and data oriented.
- Be hungry to learn and advance within the company.
- Be able to stay highly productive in a remote working environment.
- Stay consistent with Latchel’s core leadership principles.
Compensations & Qualifications:
- At least 1-2 years experience in a growth or digital marketing role.
- Experience in or knowledge of the real estate/property management industry preferred but not required.
- Experience marketing a B2B company preferred but not required.
- Strong writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Experience working within CRMs and project management tools.
- Experience working within video editing softwares
- Desire to work in a fast-growing and quickly evolving startup with the ability to be agile.
- A strong natural sense of urgency and persistence.
The salary range for this role is $55 – 70k annually + company stock options (may be adjusted dependent on experience). We run employee reviews quarterly, and at each quarter there is opportunity for salary bumps dependent upon individual & department level KPIs for the quarter.
We also have great medical, dental, and vision plans and a 4% 1:1 401k match.
Up to 4 weeks annual PTO.
Monthly budget for home office supplies.
How to Apply:
Email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Make sure the email subject includes [Growth Marketing Specialist] (with the square brackets). After submitting your resume we will follow-up with next steps.