Growth Marketing Specialist
DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A RAPIDLY GROWING TEAM AND HAVE A BIG IMPACT?
Latchel is a Y-Combinator-backed, high-growth, and well-funded startup seeking a Growth Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team. We are a fully remote company and invest heavily in creating a strong culture to keep us connected.
Our team is small and nimble and there are ample advancement and growth opportunities inside of Latchel.
Opportunity & Impact
Latchel is looking for a highly motivated growth marketing specialist to help fuel our marketing goals and our company wide goals. We are on pace to triple in size this year, and this role will be an integral part of achieving that growth. This is an exciting opportunity to create meaningful impact in a high-growth company.
This is a full time (40hr/week) role. The growth marketing specialist will report to Latchel’s Head of Marketing and work closely with the entire growth team (Sales & Customer Success) to support and push marketing initiatives forward.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to execute digital marketing strategies currently in place:
- Cold email marketing, sponsored digital campaigns, weekly newsletters, etc.
- Contribute to the overall marketing strategy to ensure alignment with content marketing & product marketing strategy.
- Seek out new digital marketing channels and opportunities that can align with the overall strategy.
- Work within Pardot/Salesforce to align and integrate multiple campaigns.
- Assist with lead management and tracking prospects through the funnel.
- Measure and track results of owned marketing initiatives to ensure that they are contributing meaningfully to our overall marketing KPIs.
The ideal candidate will:
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Be both highly creative and data oriented.
- Be hungry to learn and advance within the company.
- Be able to stay highly productive in a remote working environment.
- Stay consistent with Latchel’s core leadership principles.
Compensations & Qualifications:
- At least 2 years experience in a B2B growth/digital marketing role .
- Experience in or knowledge of the real estate/property management industry preferred but not required.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience working within CRMs and project management tools – Pardot/Salesforce Experience preferred.
- Proven ability to increase inbound lead volume via digital marketing initiatives.
- Desire to work in a fast-growing and quickly evolving startup with the ability to be agile.
The salary range for this role is $70 – 90k annually + company stock options (may be adjusted dependent on experience). We run employee reviews quarterly, and at each quarter there is opportunity for salary bumps dependent upon individual & department level KPIs for the quarter.
We also have great medical, dental, and vision plans and a 4% 1:1 401k match.
Up to 4 weeks annual PTO.
Monthly budget for home office supplies.
How to Apply:
Email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure the email subject includes [Growth Marketing Specialist] (with the square brackets). After submitting your resume we will follow-up with next steps.