Why Does the I/DD Industry Choose Nestidd?
Handling maintenance issues interrupts you from your core, providing care to people with IDD. Care Organizations choose Nestidd because our trained receptionists are available 24/7 to take maintenance calls and maintenance emergencies. We walk your tenant's caretaker through an emergency diagnostic process and then troubleshoot their issue over the phone to prevent an unnecessary visit from a contractor. We are the ONLY maintenance coordinators with a patent pending technology that improves our accuracy and ability to help a tenant's caretaker resolve emergency issues fast.
If we determine that your tenant is having a true emergency, we'll dispatch the best vendor for the job. All are vendors are aware that the tenant is a person with IDD. We dispatch immediately and our vendors do the minimum amount of work necessary to prevent property damage or fix habitability issues.
What qualifies as an emergency?
Leaks that cause property damage
No functioning toilets in the house
No heat in cold weather (under 45F; 55F if young children, elderly, or sick people are present)
No AC in hot weather (over 95F; 85F if young children, elderly, or sick people are present)
Security and safety issues (broken windows, open doors)
Electrical outages, not caused by the power company, and loss of power to medical equipment
Life threatening emergencies and gas leaks may be directed to 911 or the gas company
SAVING YOU TIME AND MAKING TENANTS SMILE.
Imagine a maintenance solution so easy that you could manage maintenance on 1000 homes all by yourself? We call it Nestidd powered by Latchel. Nestidd provides a scalable maintenance service that allows Care Organizations to focus on their core and stop spending time on maintenance.
IT TAKES 5 EASY STEPS:
- You give us your work order with our tenant portal or our 24/7 dedicated phone line.
- We do any troubleshooting necessary over the phone with a caretaker.
- We get the best vendor for the job and take care of scheduling with your tenant's caretaker.
- All of our vendors are aware that the tenant is a person with IDD.
- We get confirmation from our vendor and the tenant's caretaker that we did a job well done.
- Your invoice for work is all paid over the Nestidd powered by Latchel platform.
Submit Your Work Order via the web portal Or Call In
You give us the details we need to get the job done including things like work descriptions and tenant info.
Our Software coordinates with your Caretakers
We automatically text your tenant's caretaker to coordinate while contractors use our software to keep you up to date.
Our Team Responds To Issues so you don't have to
If any issues pop up, our amazing customer service team will resolve it with a caring personal touch.
We've got the Contractors for you.
We'll dispatch a contractor from our network to your job based on geography and trade:
1. Licensed, bonded, and insured contractors.
2. 4.7/5 Star quality ratings from caretakers.
3. Reliable, friendly, and best of all, affordable.
4. Always aware that tenant is a person with IDD.
Every Interaction Documented in an Easy To Use Web Portal
All Your Invoices Stored, Paid, and Disputed in a Single Place
Pick Your Plan
24/7 & After Hours Emergency Dispatch
$25 phone line + $0.50 per Unit
- Caretakers call us directly for emergencies
- We diagnose issues and troubleshoot
- We dispatch vendors
Full Service Maintenance Coordination
as low as $3.00 per unit
- We take 100% of your maintenance work orders
- Pay contractors with Credit/Debit/ACH
- Send requests for estimates or bids
- Stop worrying about maintenance completely.