Latchel Revenue Operations / Growth Operations
DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A RAPIDLY GROWING TEAM AND HAVE A BIG IMPACT?
Latchel is a Y Combinator-backed, high growth, and well-funded startup seeking a Revenue Operations / Growth Operations expert for our Growth team. We are a fully-remote company and invest heavily in creating a strong culture to keep us connected.
Our team is still small and nimble and there are ample advancement and growth opportunities inside of Latchel.
The Revenue Operations / Growth Operations role designs systems and training that will accelerate our growth trajectory.
This role is responsible for creating and implementing processes and monitoring tools that enable the growth team to focus on and practice the right behaviors to meet our company goals. The company goals this role helps drive forward include:
– Increase Contract ARR (via sales process improvements)
– Improve Sales Efficiency (via sales process improvements)
– Improve Gross Margin (via account management process improvements)
HOW YOU’LL SUCCEED
- Manage training materials and process documentation for sales and customer success team. Identify gaps & opportunities in Account Executive and Sales Development Representative training and implement training improvements across the broader growth team to quickly ramp new hires to meet baseline and quota.
- Run and monitor key output metrics from the sales organization to recommend improvements.
- Identify, design, and sometimes build the sales and account management assets that would support a higher-converting and more qualified customer base.
- Assist the Head of Sales with coaching and ramp programs to get new sales employees hitting quota faster.
- Assist the Head of Customer Success in designing account management processes to increase Net Revenue Retention.
- Support Customer Success team in launching customers within 30 days, while maintaining Sales Efficiency metrics.
- Design and build CRM automations to facilitate the sales and account management process.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Hands-on sales & operations experience, including strategy, training plan creation and execution, coaching, onboarding, monitoring KPIs, and supporting the team to achieve quota attainment per account executive to exceed target revenue goals.
SMB sales. Our target demo is mid-market, not enterprise, so we’re looking for someone who can adapt to a short sales cycle.
Growth mindset. You pride yourself on your ability to motivate your team and take them on an incredible growth journey.
Property tech acumen. Exposure or professional experience in property tech selling to property managers is preferred, but not required.
Results-oriented. Someone who takes an evidenced-based approach to sales. That means using data and numbers to make logical and thoughtful decisions.
Process-oriented. You enjoy synthesizing and documenting best practices into standard operating procedures.
- Salesforce. Huge plus if you’ve implemented custom Salesforce workflows or integrations.
We have a unique compensation structure. We let employees pick their preferred mix of salary and equity. This ranges depending on your experience and selection.
We also have great medical, dental, and vision plans nationwide, plus 401k matching (4%) and other benefits, including up to 4 weeks of annual PTO and a monthly budget for home office supplies.
INTERVIEW PROCESS & HOW TO APPLY
- Email your resume to email@example.com. Make sure the email subject includes [Revenue Operations / Growth Operations] (with the square brackets).
- After your application is received, you may receive an email inviting you to a brief meeting with a hiring manager.
- Then we will schedule a panel interview (typically two interviews, 45 minutes each). We will then give you our decision within a few business days.