DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A RAPIDLY GROWING TEAM AND HAVE A BIG IMPACT?
Latchel is a B2B SaaS platform that enables property managers to better track, prioritize, and streamline maintenance operations and resident requests. With leading investments from F-Prime, Bain Capital Ventures, Y Combinator and other investors, we’ve been able to hit an incredible upward trajectory.
We’re excited to bring onboard a sales leader to help accelerate our growth in the property management industry. This role gives you the opportunity to build a high-performing sales organization and influence the success of the entire business.
HOW YOU’LL SUCCEED
- Orient a growing sales organization of 15+ account executives and SDRs around a long-term growth strategy.
- Establish a training program that will enable our sales team to onboard more seamlessly, achieve ramp, and exceed quota.
- Introduce sales best practices that will help SDRs better qualify leads, drive greater top-of-funnel engagement, and increase output.
- Align the Account Executive team around a set of principles that will help increase win rate.
- Develop a hiring roadmap that will enable the sales organization to achieve its projected revenue goals.
- Recommend improvements to sales and marketing motions, including account allocation, sales enablement, and target segmentation.
- Establish a revised organizational design of the sales team that better clarifies roles, responsibilities, reporting structure, and development opportunities.
- Establish a set of metrics to measure against sales performance and productivity.
Serve as a growth advisor to our executive leadership team.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Sales leadership. Hands-on sales leader with experience building and scaling a B2B SaaS organization. This means achieving quota attainment per account executive and exceeding target revenue goals.
SMB sales. Our target demo is mid-market, not enterprise, so we’re looking for someone who can adapt to a short sales cycle.
Player-coach. You’re a true team player who’s able to navigate the business from 30,000 feet, but dive into the weeds and lead by example when necessary.
Growth mindset. You pride yourself on your ability to motivate your team and take them on an incredible growth journey.
Property tech acumen. Exposure or professional experience in property tech selling to property managers is preferred, but definitely not required.
Results-oriented. Someone who takes an evidenced-based approach to sales. That means using data and numbers to make logical and thoughtful decisions.
Process-oriented. You enjoy synthesizing and documenting best practices into standard operating procedures.
Salesforce. Huge plus if you’ve overseen a salesforce migration.
We have a unique compensation structure. We let employees pick their preferred mix of salary and equity. This ranges depending on your experience and selection.
We also have great medical, dental, and vision plans nationwide, plus 401k matching (4%) and other benefits, including up to 4 weeks of annual PTO and a monthly budget for home office supplies.
INTERVIEW PROCESS & HOW TO APPLY
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure the email subject includes [VP Sales] (with the square brackets).
- After your application is received, you may receive an email inviting you to a brief meeting with our CEO.
- Then we will schedule a panel interview (typically three interviews, 60 minutes each). We will then give you our decision within a few business days.