- Step-by-Step Guide
From the Work Order page, click the Primary Take Action button. From here, you will be prompted to make the following selection:
- Cancel this Job: All work will cease for this request and the job will move to the canceled column
- Mark this job as Completed: We will follow up with the Service Provider for their invoice through our platform as long as that feature is enabled.
- For more information on this feature, visit this guide here: https://latchel.com/blog/how-to-disable-automatic-invoice-collection-from-preferred-service-providers/
- Put This Job on Hold: You can place the job into another more relevant status for what is required next.
- For more information on this status, visit this guide here: https://latchel.com/blog/how-to-place-a-work-order-on-hold/?preview_id=1517&preview_nonce=8dba715e25&_thumbnail_id=-1&preview=true
- Reschedule This Job: The job will be placed right back into the relevant scheduling flow and Latchel will continue coordinating the work order until resolution.
- Set a New Confirmed Work Date: A specific work date will be set and a confirmation notice will be sent to the resident immediately.