Why Do Property Managers Choose Latchel For Emergency Hotline Call Center Services?
Property managers build their portfolios when they focus on growth activities. Handling maintenance issues interrupts from that and can cause stagnation in portfolio growth. Even worse, when it interrupts a good night's sleep and leads to an unproductive day. Property managers choose Latchel because instead of waking you up at 3am, your tenant calls Latchel. We take your tenant through an emergency diagnostic process and then troubleshoot their issue over the phone to prevent an unnecessary visit from a contractor. We are the ONLY maintenance coordinators with a patent pending technology that improves our accuracy and ability to help tenants resolve emergency issues fast.
If we determine that your tenant is having a true emergency, we'll dispatch the best vendor for the job. We dispatch immediately and our vendors do the minimum amount of work necessary to prevent property damage or fix habitability issues.
What qualifies as an emergency?
Leaks that cause property damage
No functioning toilets in the house
No heat in cold weather (under 45F; 55F if young children, elderly, or sick people are present)
No AC in hot weather (over 95F; 85F if young children, elderly, or sick people are present)
Security and safety issues (broken windows, open doors)
Electrical outages, not caused by the power company, and loss of power to medical equipment
Life threatening emergencies and gas leaks may be directed to 911 or the gas company
Why do Property Managers Choose Latchel For Full Service Maintenance Coordination?
Saving you time and making tenants smile.
Imagine a maintenance solution so easy that you could manage 1000 doors all by yourself? We call it Latchel. Latchel is a scalable maintenance service that allows property management companies to spend time growing their business instead of worrying about maintenance coordination.
it takes 5 easy steps:
- You give us your work order or send it to us from your PM Software (like Appfolio or Propertyware).
- We get the best vendor for the job or use your vendors and take care of scheduling with your tenant.
- We get reviews from your tenant and confirmation that we did a job well done.
- You pay your invoice through the Latchel web portal.
- If any issues pop-up, you get a phone call from our customer service team. Smooth as butter!
Submit Your Work Order via the latchel web portal
You give us the details we need to get the job done including things like work descriptions and tenant info.
Our Software coordinates with your Tenants
We automatically text your tenants to coordinate while vendors use our software to keep you up to date.
Our Team Responds To Issues so you don't have to
If any issues pop up, our amazing customer service team will resolve it before contacting you for help.
We've got the Contractors for you.
We'll dispatch a contractor from our network to your job based on geography and trade:
1. Licensed, bonded, and insured contractors.
2. 4-Star and above quality ratings from tenants.
3. Reliable, friendly, and best of all, affordable.
Every Interaction Documented in an Easy To Use Web Portal
All Your Invoices Stored, Paid, and Disputed in a Single Place
Pick Your Plan
24/7 & After Hours Emergency Dispatch
$25 phone line + $0.50 per Unit
- Tenants call Latchel directly for emergencies
- Latchel diagnoses issues and troubleshoots
- Latchel dispatches emergencies based on your directive
- Latchel dispatches a Latchel vendor if needed
Full Service Maintenance Coordination
as low as $3.00 per unit
- Create Work Orders via your PM Software or Latchel
- Pay contractors with Credit/Debit/Check/ACH
- Send requests for estimates, bids, or make-ready jobs
- Use Latchel Contractor Network vendors when needed
- Add-On services like our 24/7 Emergency Dispatch